The high school seminar is geared for high school students and those planning to attend high school soon (can be used by 7th and 8th graders).
YOU WILL LEARN:
■ Easy-to-use techniques to get higher grades with less effort and less stress.
■ The art of taking exams, including the ACT® and SAT®.
■ Effective memory techniques.
■ How to make learning foreign languages fun.
■ The keys to turning in ‘A’ quality papers.
■ How postcards change B’s into A’s.
■ Why it’s important to study according to your biological clock.
■ How to take effective notes at home and in class and make them work for you.
■ How to study smart, not hard and get top grades.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
1. Get Creative
3. Learn to Exercise Your Brain
4. Choose the Classes You Like
5. Get to Know Your Teachers
6. Full Speed Ahead
7. Develop and Learn to Use Your Memory
8. Increase Your Reading Power
9. Study According to Your Biological Clock
10. Master the Art of Studying
11. Become an Expert Test Taker
12. Take Worthwhile Notes
13. The Key to Perfect Papers
14. Studying Foreign Languages
15. Studying Math and Science
17. Financing Your Higher Education
18. Take Advantage of All Financial Aid Offered
19. Prepare for the ACT® and SAT®
20. College Bound
21. Stay Mentally, Spiritually and Physically Fit
The Seven Steps of Goal Getting
Five Steps to Better Writing
(formerly ISBN 0-9617886-2-3)
Where There’s a Will
There’s an A®
How to Get Better Grades
in High School
By Professor Claude Olney
Each set contains 2 DVDs and comes with a 44 page seminar manual.
Approximate total running time:
3 hours, 3 minutes.
Price: $46.95 (Scroll down to order)
To order with Visa or MasterCard call toll-free:
(Outside the U.S. and Canada call: 480-607-0370)